According to the World Health Organization (WHO), Coronavirus is a large virus family that causes illnesses that ranges from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). Coronavirus has shown a collapse in our immunity, at both the levels – physical and psychological. As per the latest reports, 89,000 people are already infected by this deadly virus and now it has reached India where 39 people are affected till now.
Nowadays, Individuals are stressing and worrying about this deadly virus that and have looked towards Ayurveda, Yoga,and meditation to help balance mind, body, and soul. Some of the basic protective measures everyone should follow are
- · Wash your hands with soap and running water
- · Avoid close contact with others
- · Drink Tulsi tea and Giloy Juice as it contain antioxidants
- · Gargling with saltwater clears your gut from bacteria.
· Regular Yoga and meditation for about 30 mins calms the mind and thus boosts the immunity.
· Staying at home if you are coughing or sneezingKairali Ayurveda, an Ayurveda inspired company is following certain basic preventive measures in their properties to protect their guests from the virus.